Saskatchewan Towards Offering Partnership Solutions (STOPS) to Violence is a province wide network drawing on partnerships, information sharing and education to promote healthy relationships and build strong, peaceful communities. Our network is made up of community organizations, government partners, service providers and individuals from across the province.
A healthy, vibrant Saskatchewan where all people are valued equally and live free from violence and abuse.
A province wide partnership that promotes healthy relationships and strong, safe, violence free communities.
- We honor the inherent worth and dignity of every person.
- We believe that every individual has the right to safety and security.
- We embrace the strength of shared leadership and collaborative partnerships.
- We acknowledge the unique experiences and contributions of each person and actively nurture an environment where people are welcomed, heard, respected and valued.
- We celebrate the diversity of our province and work together to achieve representation reflective of the people of Saskatchewan.
- We believe in being open, honest and transparent in all of our actions.